To build Keeyask
A specialized workforce is still needed as the project moves closer to its first unit in-service date:
- Iron and reinforcing workers
- Other licensed, skilled trades
- Heavy equipment operators
- Truck drivers
- Cooking/catering personnel
- Security and
Professional engineers, geologists, engineering technicians and surveyors.
How to apply
All craft/trade applicants must use the Keeyask Job Referral Service (JRS) at gov.mb.ca/jrs/keeyask or call toll-free 1-866-332-5077.
To keep your registration active, you must renew with the JRS every 6 months.
You can also contact a Job Seeker Manager through an authorized community registration agency, if you are a member of:
- Fox Lake Cree Nation (Gillam) 204-652-5423 ext. 520 or 431-285-3386
- Tataskweyak Cree Nation 204-342-5054
- War Lake First Nation 204-288-4315
- York Factory First Nation 204-341-2336
For information about employment opportunities with Manitoba Hydro visit hydro.mb.ca/careers.
Build Keeyask with us!
The Keeyask Project is a 695-megawatt hydroelectric generating station. Watch to learn what it’s like to live and work at Keeyask camp, and find out how building Keeyask can build opportunities for you.
Find out what it’s like to work at Keeyask!