The Keeyask Project site developed a comprehensive Pandemic Response Plan that outlines various actions to:
- minimize the introduction of the COVID-19 virus at site,
- prevent its spread, and
- prevent transmission between site and the local communities.
As we collectively navigated through COVID-19, the Keeyask Project site continues to operate with the safety and well-being of our entire workforce as a first priority. Our response plan follows the process to test, isolate, contact trace, and repeat as often as necessary. This plan is a live document and pandemic measures at site will be adapted as needed to support continuing the work safely.
Pandemic Response Plan
The following documents form the Pandemic Plan:
- Keeyask Pandemic Plan Framework
- Keeyask Pandemic Emergency Classification and Response Guide
- Keeyask Construction Pandemic Plan Checklist
- COVID-19 Guidelines for Work Activities
- Mask Usage in Indoor Common Spaces
- COVID-19 Contractor Guidelines
Worker documents and forms
The following documents and forms were also developed to identify travel, self-monitoring, self-isolation and site requirements for all workers.
- Keeyask COVID-19 Protocols
- COVID-19 Workers Information Package
- Applying for an Exemption from Self Isolation Before Travel to Site
- Application form – Exemption from Self-Isolation Before Travel to Site
You must be logged in to post a comment.