The Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) was filed with Manitoba Conservation and Water Stewardship and the Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency on July 6, 2012. The following supplemental information was developed and finalized by the Partnership to support or update information in the original EIS filing.
Keeyask Generation Project Filing 1: April 26, 2013
- Errata: Errata and related corrections from the July 2012 Keeyask Generation Project EIS submission
- Updated Keeyask Traffic Assessment: An updated traffic assessment for the Keeyask Generation Project
- Human Health Risk Assessment: An updated and final Human Health Risk Assessment and
- Keeyask Traditional Plants Workshop Summary: A summary of a Traditional Plants Workshop that took place among the Keeyask partners last fall.
This errata (Errata – Part 2) is further to the list submitted April 26, 2012.
Keeyask Generation Project Filing 2: July 12, 2013
- Updated Caribou Sections: Information results from surveys done in January and February 2013
- Updates to Project Description Information: Minor changes to Project information since submission of the Response to EIS Guidelines in July 2012 and
- Updated GIS Shape Files
Keeyask Generation Project Filing 3: July 22, 2013
This report describes public involvement activities carried out by the Partnership since finalizing the EIS. It includes materials and engagement activities undertaken for the Public Involvement Plan Round Three.